The Health and Safety Conference Society of Alberta is proud to host its
16th Annual Health and Safety Conference and Trade Fair.
This conference attracts a wide range of exhibitors, facilitates high profile Keynote and Blockbuster speakers, and provides delegates a diverse and valued choice of session topics. The conference focuses on working together in occupational health and safety and provides current information relevant to any industry.
The 16th Annual Health and Safety Conference and Trade Fair will be held at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel & Conference Center, Banff, AB on October 26 & 27, 2017. The purpose of the Trade Fair is to showcase products and services that are of interest to the conference delegates.
Exhibitor registration for the 16th Annual Health & Safety Conference is now open!
Early Bird Pricing – $995.00* (available to the first 20 booths) – SOLD OUT
Standard Rate – $1195.00*
Additional Booth – $945.00*
*Plus applicable taxes
October 25 – 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Trade Show Hours
October 26 – 7:30 am – 6:30 pm
October 27 – 7:30 am – 1:00 pm
October 27 – 1:00 pm
Each Exhibitor booth will come with:
- 8′ x 10′ Draped Display Booth
- 1 – 6′ Regular Skirted Table
- 2 – Chairs
- 1 – 700 Watt Power Outlet
- 2 – Exhibitor Passes
- Material handling
- Fully carpeted
- Company Name and Product/Service description listed on the conference website and in the event program
- All coffee breaks and lunches are provided for exhibitors
- Parking is available at a rate of $25.00 for self parking and $39.00 for valet parking per day. The parkade on site is 7 feet 2 inches. Outdoor parking is available for larger vehicles. If you have any questions or concerns regarding parking please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additional exhibitor items can by purchased using the GES Exhibitor Manual Ordering Form
- For free wifi please sign up for Fairmont’s President Club. It’s free to join!
Shuttle from Calgary to Banff
Receive a 15% discount on the Banff Airporter for shuttle service between the Calgary Airport and Banff. Click www.banffairporter.com/book Proceed through the reservation and type – safety – in the Promo Code section on the final payment page to receive the discount. Or call (888) 449-2901 and mention you are attending the Health & Safety Society conference.
The Health and Safety Conference Society of Alberta (HSCSA) has no association with any Conference Directory nor any other listing company that may contact you. We neither endorse nor promote any directory or product. If you have been contacted by a listing service, you may wish to contact the Competition Bureau in Ottawa or the Canadian Consumer Information Gateway for advice. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the HSCSA at 780-264-5558.
* The HSCSA is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged exhibitor items.*
Cancellations and Refunds Policy
Refunds will be subject to a 20% administration fee. No refunds will be issued after September 30, 2017. Substitutions will be accepted.
Comments from past exhibitors include:
“Great traffic, made some valuable contacts”
“Very well organized”
“Nice layout of the whole trade fair area – especially liked coffee/food to be in the trade fair area – allowed delegates more time to browse”
“Lots of interest in our booth”
“Lots of chances to network”
“High quality of attendees”
“Good value compared to other conferences”
All information provided will be kept confidential. We will not disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent, unless we are required or authorized to do so by law or other regulation.