Registration Now Closed
Discover the latest in health and safety innovation and earn points toward various professional certifications. With high profile Keynote and Blockbuster speakers, and a diverse choice of session topics from broad-based to industry specific, there is something for everyone. This conference focuses on working together in occupational health and safety and provides current information relevant to any industry.
Also, enjoy exploring a wide range of exhibitors in THE SAFETY HALL - our Trade Show area.
We know times are hard so we have taken our pricing all the way back to 2019! Early bird registration is open for the first 100 registrants, or until February 22, 2022. So don't delay, register today and save $100.00!
Attendee Conference Rates
- $599.00 Early Bird Full Conference (first 100 registrations, or until February 22, 2022)
- $699.00 Full Conference Registration
- $449.00 One Day Registration
- $349.00 Student Registration
- $129.00 One Day Entrance to the Safety Hall (Thursday or Friday)
- $59.00 Social Event Only
- All prices are plus applicable taxes
- Note - Accommodations are not included in the conference prices. Please see our hotels page for more information.
Inclusions With Conference Rate
- Continental breakfast, coffee breaks and lunches on both days
- Access to all conference sessions on both days
- Access to the Social Event Thursday evening
- Wifi – available throughout the PIC building
- Breakfast with Bob Gray
- Conference enhancement package
- Parking passes
- First aid kits
- Note - all additional considerations have a charge, please see our registration form for more details.
2022 Conference Program
Conference sessions may be eligible for professional development credits/points. The Board of Canadian Registered Safety Professionals (BCRSP), for example, may provide Certification Maintenance (CM) points for eligible conference activities including presentations, lectures, breakouts, Q&A, exams, event overview, event recaps, and discussions. It excludes: generic welcome speeches, participant introductions, breaks, meals, networking, exhibitor time, round tables or discussions with unspecified topics, and social tours. For more information, visit the BCRSP website.
NOTE – The Health and Safety Conference Society of Alberta (HSCSA) has NO association with any Conference Directory nor any other listing company that may contact you. We neither endorse nor promote any directory or product. If you have been contacted by a listing service, you may wish to contact the Competition Bureau in Ottawa or the Canadian Consumer Information Gateway for advice. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the HSCSA at email@example.com.