'The Safety Hall' - trade show area provides exhibitors with the opportunity to showcase their products and services to hundreds of safety professionals looking for the latest in product and service innovation.
Limited space is available, so book early to avoid disappointment!
We are encouraging exhibitors to add an experiential element to their exhibitor booth this year – something to engage attendees and create a memorable experience. Incorporate an experience into your booth design. Shake things up. It’s time to take your trade show experience to the next level. It can be as simple as spicing up your booth space – creating more of a shop or hang out type environment for attendees, to more complex offerings such as gamification. We are more than happy to work with you to maximize your experience.
Some experiential examples are:
- Espresso Coffee Station
- Alcohol (beer, wine, champagne etc.) Tasting
- Hot Chocolate with Topping Bar
- Virtual Reality
- Ice Cream
- Mini Massage
- Donut Wall
- Gumball Machine
- Retro Candy Bar
- Macaroons Display
- Chocolate Tasting
- Henna Tattoo
- Coloring Wall
- Large Jenga
- Mimosa Station
Please email us at info@hsconference for more ideas or to discuss further!
Exhibitor rates are as follows:
Premium Booth - $1599.00*
Standard - $1399.00*
Discounted 2nd Booth - $649.00*
Additional Name Badges - $249.00*
*plus applicable taxes
Each exhibitor booth is fully carpeted and comes with:
- 8′ x 10′ Draped Display Booth
- 1 – 6′ Regular Skirted Table
- 2 – Chairs
- 1 – 700 Watt Power Outlet
- 2 – Exhibitor Passes (if an additional booth is purchased, you will receive 3 name badges)
- Material handling
- All coffee breaks and lunches on both days
- Access to conference sessions on both days
- Company Name and Product/Service description listed on the conference website and in the event app (app link provided closer to the event)
- Wifi - Unlimited Business Internet Access for all guests in guestrooms and resort public areas, wireless and wired. Best used for: internet browsing; email & messaging; and social networking.
- *Note - floor plan is subject to change without notice.*
- Parking - The hotel's parking is located beside the Convention Center. It is a three-level roofed parkade with 415 parking spaces. Current Parking charges are as follows:
- Daytime - $10.00 CAD per hour, up to a maximum of $32.00 CAD per day
- Overnight Self-Parking - $25.00 CAD per day, unlimited access
- Overnight Valet Parking - $39.00 CAD per day, unlimited access
- Electric Vehicles - Complimentary charging and self-parking, unlimited access
- Pricing includes applicable taxes. Parking rates are subject to change without notice.
For more information and to order additional items for your booth, please refer to the GES Exhibitor Manual Ordering Form.
Safety Hall Hours:
Wednesday, February 5: 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Thursday, February 6: 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Safety Hall Open
Thursday, February 6: 10:15 am - 6:00 pm
Friday, February 7: 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Friday, February 7: 1:00 pm (no early tear downs)
EXHIBITOR ALERT – The Health and Safety Conference Society of Alberta (HSCSA) has NO association with any Conference Directory nor any other listing company that may contact you. We neither endorse nor promote any directory or product. If you have been contacted by a listing service, you may wish to contact the Competition Bureau in Ottawa or the Canadian Consumer Information Gateway for advice. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the HSCSA at 780-264-5558.