'The Safety Hall' - trade show area provides exhibitors with the opportunity to showcase their products and services to hundreds of safety professionals looking for the latest in product and service innovation.
Our Safety Hall is currently SOLD OUT. If you would like to be added to our exhibitor wait list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early Bird (first 20 Booths) – $1099.00*
Standard Rate – $1299.00*
Discounted 2nd Booth (adjacent spot must be selected) – $649.00*
Additional Badges – $249.00*
Each exhibitor booth is fully carpeted and comes with:
- 10′ x 10′ Draped Display Booth
- 1 – 6′ Regular Skirted Table
- 2 – Chairs
- 2 – Exhibitor Passes
- Material handling
- All coffee breaks and lunches will be provided (Note: breakfast is NOT provided)
- Your Company Name and Product/Service description is listed on the conference website and in the event program and/or app
- Wifi - Shaw Conference Centre provides free wifi, however service can be interrupted. If you require wifi for your booth, please order by using the Freeman Internet Form. If you require additional AV at your booth, please use the Freeman AV Form.
- Power can be purchased using the Showtech Exhibitor Form or online at a cost of $139.00 +GST
- Parking is available at various locations around the Shaw Conference Centre.
Please refer to the Parking Map for locations. Exhibitors have the option to purchase parking passes for the Grierson Hill parking lot.
- Additional exhibitor items can by purchased using the GES Exhibitor Manual Ordering Form or online
Wednesday Feb. 20 [3:00 pm – 7:00 pm] and
Thursday Feb. 21 [7:30 am – 9:00 am]
Trade Show Hours:
Thursday Feb. 21 [9:45 am – 6:30 pm] and
Friday Feb. 22 [7:30 am – 1:00 pm]
Friday Feb. 21 [1:00 pm]
EXHIBITOR ALERT – The Health and Safety Conference Society of Alberta (HSCSA) has NO association with any Conference Directory nor any other listing company that may contact you. We neither endorse nor promote any directory or product. If you have been contacted by a listing service, you may wish to contact the Competition Bureau in Ottawa or the Canadian Consumer Information Gateway for advice. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the HSCSA at 780-264-5558.