Thank you to all exhibitors who joined us May 5 & 6, 2022 for our first in person conference since 2020. Below are details from the 19th Alberta Health & Safety Conference.
'The Safety Hall' - trade show area provides exhibitors with the opportunity to showcase their products and services to hundreds of safety professionals looking for the latest in product and service innovation. Our Safety Hall SOLD OUT in 2019 and 2020, and with limited spots available at NAIT, we recommend booking as soon as possible. We know times are hard so we have taken our pricing all the way back to 2020!
Each exhibitor booth comes with:
- 10′ x 10′ Draped Display Booth with Grey Carpet
- 1 – 6′ Regular Skirted Table
- 2 – Standard Stationary Chairs
- 1 – 1500 Watt Duplex Power Outlet
- 2 – Exhibitor Passes (if an additional booth is purchased, you will receive 3 name badges)
- Material handling
- Breakfast on Friday May 6
- Coffee breaks and lunches on both days
- Access to conference sessions on both days
- Company Name and Product/Service description listed on the conference website and in the event app (app link provided closer to the event)
- Wifi – available throughout the PIC building at no charge
- NAIT Parkade, L Lot, has been reserved for attendees and exhibitors, passes are available for purchase at the time of registration.
- To order additional items (booth accessories, couches, etc.), please refer to the GES Exhibitor Manual Ordering Form or order online.
Loading bay location, deliveries, health and safety protocols while at NAIT, etc. will be sent closer to the conference.
2022 Exhibitor Rates
- $1599.00 Premium Booth
- $1399.00 Standard Booth
- $649.00 Discounted 2nd Booth
- $249.00 Additional Name Badges
- Note - all prices are plus applicable taxes
2022 Safety Hall Hours
- Move In
- Wednesday, May 4: 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm (hand carry and loading bay available)
- Thursday, May 5: 8:00 am – 10:00 am (only via loading bay)
- Safety Hall Open
- Thursday, May 5: 10:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Friday, May 6: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Tear Down
- Friday, May 6: 1:00 pm (only via loading bay)
- *ABSOLUTELY NO EARLY TEAR DOWNS*
We are encouraging exhibitors to add an experiential element to their exhibitor booth this year – something to engage attendees and create a memorable experience. Incorporate an experience into your booth design. Shake things up. It’s time to take your trade show experience to the next level. It can be as simple as spicing up your booth space – creating more of a shop or hang out type environment for attendees, to more complex offerings such as gamification. We are more than happy to work with you to maximize your experience.
Some experiential examples are:
- Espresso Coffee Station
- Alcohol (beer, wine, champagne etc.) Tasting
- Hot Chocolate with Topping Bar
- Virtual Reality
- Ice Cream
- Mini Massage
- Donut Wall
- Gumball Machine
- Retro Candy Bar
- Macaroons Display
- Chocolate Tasting
- Mimosa Station
- Henna Tattoo
- Coloring Wall
- Large Jenga
EXHIBITOR ALERT – The Health and Safety Conference Society of Alberta (HSCSA) has NO association with any Conference Directory nor any other listing company that may contact you. We neither endorse nor promote any directory or product. If you have been contacted by a listing service, you may wish to contact the Competition Bureau in Ottawa or the Canadian Consumer Information Gateway for advice. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the HSCSA at email@example.com.